Frankincense is a natural aromatic resin, collected from Boswellia Trees (Sacra, Carterii, Frereana…), and represents the main component of perfumes and incense. Take your specialized knife and try out the delicate practice of harvesting frankincense resin by hand, just like thousands of years ago.
- Pickup from your hotel in Dhofar
- Four-wheel drive to the Natural Park of Boswellia Trees
- A short walk in a stony area in Wadi Dawkah
- Harvesting Frankincense from Boswellia Trees
- Break in the middle of the Frankincense Boswellia Trees
- Drop off to your hotel.