The desert can represent a contrasting landscape: harsh and impressive, oppressive hot to definitely cold, dry followed by sudden flood, and believed wasteland but truly teem with life. Just a fascinating place to visit! Camp out on sand dunes in the Rub Al Khali, take advantage of the bright stars sight and spend time as a nomad.
There is a possibility to bring everything you need. We supply a basic individual tent and a sleeping bag.
- Pickup from your hotel in Dhofar
- Four-wheel drive to Ubar and Al Hashman
- A short walk through the warm sand dunes
- Wonderful sunset view from the top of a sand dune
- On the spot cooking: the typical menu is meat, rice and vegetables
- Sleeping in your individual tent
- Climb a sand dune and enjoy sunrise view
- Having a cup of tea
- Drop off to your hotel.