Located in the Dhofar governorate, Mirbat is a coastal city involved in the export of frankincense since the ancient times. Nowadays, citizens practice intensive and regulated fishing activities. Getaway 70 km east of Salalah, set foot at Mirbat to visit the Wali's Fort, find out the history, discover Mirbat Port, and experience the old trading route by Dhow Indian boats.
- Pickup from your hotel in Dhofar
- Four-wheel drive to Mirbat City
- Visit the Mohammed Bin Ali’s tomb, a religious leader
- Explore Mirbat Fort, wherein the battle of Mirbat held in 1972
- Walk through Mirbat Port
- Experience the old trading route by Dhow Indian Boats
- Enjoy sunset view along the coasts
- Drop off to your hotel.