The capital of the Dhofar Governorate, Salalah is a coastal city located on the shores of the Indian Ocean, involved in the production and export of frankincense since the ancient times. Nowadays, Omani citizens invest in different business activities.
No oriental trip would be complete without savouring local foods. During Khareef, Omani citizens sell their delicious specialties at the Salalah Festival and at roadside stalls. Many restaurants offer traditional menus like Mandi and Indian Ocean seafood as well for affordable prices.
- Pickup from your hotel in Dhofar
- Visit Al Dahariz Beach surrounded by coconut trees
- Visit the old city Al Haffa
- Stroll through the shops in Al Salam street
- View Prophet Imran's Tomb
- Visit the Sultan's Palace Al Husn
- Capture the impressive view of Salalah from Ittin mountain
- Drop off to your hotel.