Across the Arabian Sea and close to Al Husn Palace, Al Baleed Archaeological Park is an open-air site and a UNESCO world heritage. Indeed, 150 years ago, Salalah has grown out of the stones of the ancient Middle Age settlement Al Baleed. The Archaeological Park has been extolled by the Italian traveller Marco Polo, in 1285, as the frankincense port. Finding out the history and secrets of Al Baleed Archaeological Park is necessary.
- Pickup from your hotel in Dhofar
- Drive to Al Baleed Archaeological Park
- Introduction of Al Baleed’s history since the Iron Age
- Visit the Land of Frankincense Museum
- Nice trip on board a boat
- Drop off to your hotel.