The largest mosque in the heart of Salalah, Sultan Qaboos Mosque is an architectural chef-d’oeuvre opened in 2009, with a global area 7360 square meters, beside gardens and parking. Inside, a magnificent huge crystal chandelier clings to a decorated carved dome, and an awesome handwoven carpet covers the floor. The flowered gardens provide a peaceful landscape. There are morning daily-organized tours, except on Friday, the sacred prayer day.
- Pickup from your hotel in Dhofar
- Drive to Sultan Qaboos Mosque
- Visit the ablution places of marble
- Incredible view of the prayer hall with mosaics and huge golden lusters
- Stroll through the library and conference rooms
- Photos next to the minarets of 56 meters height
- Drop off to your hotel.