Camping – Rub Al Khali Desert
- In the afternoon departure from your hotel towards Al Hashman. First stop in Thumrait, famous for the station of the Royal Air Force of Oman
- Drive 94 km north towards Ubar. The lost city welcomes you in a unique environment. Explore the ancient ancient city of Iram the Pillars and walk through a fortress buried under shifting sand. Here you can see a mirage ... According to the legend, Ubar is the city of a thousand and one nights
- Meet native Bedouins with a fascinating lifestyle and try out an Arab camel trekking
- About an hour before sunset you reach Al Hashman, 73 km away, and enjoy the reddish sunset on a sand dune
- Swing on golden sand to reach the campsite and have a coffee break
- Enjoy a varied typical Bedouin dish: rice, fresh Dromedar meat, fresh chicken, vegetables, fruits, drinks
- Oriental party with khaliji music and arabic oriental dance
- Discover your typical bedouin sleeping tent and stay as a nomad
- Get up at sunrise and enjoy a rich breakfast with hot drinks, cookies, honey, cheese etc.
- On your return, visit Wadi Dawkah, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a park of frankincense trees
- Expected arrival at your hotel at 11am
Conditions: Private tours - Free pick-up and drop-off to your hotel - Possibility to stop wherever you like - Option to bring your picnic - Specified time for on-site visit - For a larger group of tourists please request a free quote.