Visit & Dine – Rub Al Khali Desert
- Departure from your hotel in the afternoon, in the direction of Al Hashman. First stop at Thumrait, famous for the station of Royal Air Force of Oman
- Continue 94km north towards Ubar, the lost city welcomes you in a unique environment. Discover the Ancient Antique City Iram of the Pillars, and walk through a fortress buried under the shifting sands. Here you can catch sight of a mirage...Upon the legend, Ubar is the city of the Thousand and One Night
- Meet local Bedouins with fascinating lifestyle and try an Arabian camel trekking
- Around one hour before sunset, reach Al Hashman 73km further away and attend reddish sundown on the top of a sand dune
- Swing yourself in golden sand
- Enjoy a varied typical Bedouin's meal: rice, fresh dromedary meat, fresh chicken, vegetables, fruits, drinks
- Return to your hotel.
Conditions: Private tours - Free pickup from and drop-off to your hotel - Freedom to stop wherever desired - Option to bring your picnic - Indicated duration for the on-site visit - For a larger group of tourists, please request a free cost estimate.