- Tawi Ateer Sinkhole named Birds Well: one of the largest world’s sinkholes filled with shrubs and plants, and being a haven for birds
- Harvesting frankincense from Boswellia trees
- Extraordinary round houses of the Jebbali tribes and Baobab trees
- Anti-Gravity point: an out-of-this-world feeling of moving the car up-hill with no power
- Breathtaking view of the coastal plain of Mirbat.
Conditions: Private tours - Free pickup from and drop-off to your hotel - Freedom to stop wherever desired - Option to bring your picnic - Indicated duration for the on-site visit - For a larger group of tourists, please request a free cost estimate.